2017년 1월 22일 일요일

Today I want to share a good word with you, so I post it.


Hello ~I am Orange YANG ~ ^^

Today I want to share a good word with you, so I post it.


Today I visited the Church of Grace and Truth.

In today's Sunday talk, I have something to touch with my heart, and I will post it like this.

I will tell you the most memorable words of today 's Sunday talk.

Who are you looking for when you are in a difficult and difficult situation?

When you need help, who do you seek?

Cry to God ~ Pray to God ~

Then God will surely answer your call.



When the Israelites were in trouble,
When the Israelites cried out to God for help,
Just as God responded without ignoring the Israelites ...

When God is most difficult and difficult for you,
If you cry out to God and pray,
God will surely answer your prayers.



My husband is currently hospitalized in a sick hospital.
I can not work because I do not have a job, I have no income,
I am almost full of minus loans. I have to repay the debt of the house.
I am currently in a very difficult situation.

No one around me can help me.
There is no one who can solve my situation.

Even my family can help me, but My family can not help me a lot.

My husband has been sick for the last 4 to 5 months. I had no income.
It was too hard for my family.
I had the same situation that I would collapse.
I spent time with tears every day.

Because of these problems, I get stressed every day.
I can not sleep every day and is suffering from insomnia.

So I cried and prayed.

I asked for help. God please help me.

I want you to help me live this world.
I prayed with tears every day.

Somebody please help me, please take a look at me.
 I prayed with tears every day.

I needed someone's help earnestly.

It was not long after I prayed. God really gave me answers.

God is helping me get welfare support through municipal offices, government offices and government offices.

God has given me a lot of How to make money through my cell phone, computer, email and internet site. God helped me to see if it was the right information. And God is every day I give you some shiny ideas that I can write well so I can write the information right on the internet.

I am very surprised to see that I am able to write better than before.

My posts are very popular with my SNS friends.

I posted an introduction to the business items that I am doing in my Instagram.

Then my foreign friend among my Instagram friends said.

Your posting is a drug. I think your posting is very good.

My friend's opinion on my Instagram is this.

I have improved my writing skills so much.

I can feel my brain rotation is much better than before.
God has given me more power so I can make the right judgments.

I really am a hallelujah ~ !!!!!!!!!!!

I really praise God ~

I am very excited and happy now ~ ~

The economic situation of my home is still very difficult and difficult.
My husband is still in the hospital, and I can not tell when he will be discharged.

I do not know when I will make money.

When I look at my situation, I see my eyes dark and dark.

Not long ago, I really could not figure out how to handle this situation.

But when I cried with tears, and I prayed to God, God really gave me answers.

I now know how to live, how I will make money in the future
I have found the direction to improve my family situation.

If some of you are in a difficult and difficult situation like me,
Pray and cry in tears like me.

Then God will surely answer your prayers.

If there is someone like me who wants to go to church,
You also visit the Church of Grace and Truth.

It will help you ~ ~

Thank you ~


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기