2017년 1월 22일 일요일

Bitminer.io Site Checked today, IPV immediate payment value has risen again.

Bitminer.io Site Checked today, IPV immediate payment value has risen again.

I found it.




Without knowing anyone, the IPV immediate payment value on this site has risen. I found it.



I confirmed that version 1.1 increased the IPV immediate payment value by 0.00011000btc more than yesterday.

This means that you should invite more friends from this site than yesterday.


How long will the IPV immediate payment value go up?
I'll check it again tomorrow.

 The 1.0 version also confirmed that the IPV immediate payment value rose about 0.00001600btc more than yesterday.

I think that the system that the IPV immediate payment value increases as the date of withdrawal approaches. I'll check it again tomorrow.

In a word, if you can not wait to get paid instantly, you have to invite a lot of friends to fill or upgrade to the IPV instant payment value.



If you click on the Payouts menu, you can see how many bit coins are being paid from bitminer.io.

If you look at this list and think that you are paying a bit coin on this site, I hope you do not have a premium payment.

I and my friends are testing this site.

Do not make a premium payment until you get accurate results.

If you really want to get a bit coin on this site, I suggest you try it out as a free version for fun.

If there are any changes tomorrow, I'll update the news immediately ^^

Thank you ~~~ ^^


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기