2017년 1월 23일 월요일

The first deposit has been confirmed on the bitminer.io Bitcoin free mining site.

Hello ~ I am Orange YANG.

Today I want to share with you the news of Bitminer.io Bitcoin free mining site.

I'm  with my friends testing this site is Scam or not.

I'm really testing the bitminer.io site to see if a bit coin is paid to my account ~~

Today I heard that my friend's account was successfully deposited with a bit coin.

My friend is a premium member of version 1.2 on this site. My friend is mining bit coins from this site.

A few days ago I said that version 1.2 will deposit a bit coin 10 days after the withdrawal application.

My friend applied for withdrawal from this site. Two days after I applied for withdrawal, a bit coin was deposited into my friend's account.





My friend has withdrawn 0.009 btc from this site. A 0.009btc bit coin was deposited into my friend's Korbit site account.

This image is a conversation with my friend.



The bitmier.io site is currently applying a system that populates or upgrades IPV immediate payments by inviting more friends via the current.



The 0.009btc you withdrawn in the experiment was paid normally, but if you search for bitmier.io fraud or search for bitminer.io fraud by Naver or Google, most of the sites will tell you that the information is a scam.

So, even though I and my friend have a certified shot saying that the bit coin has been deposited successfully, you should be very careful because bitminer.io can be a bait that requires a larger investment in the site.

So I will make sure that you do not get scammed at bitminer.io site or lose your investment.

I will help you.

And I will not lose my investment.
I plan to get the investment I invested in the bitminer.io site and get a steady profit.
I will continue to test this site even if it takes a year or two.



I and my friends, versions 1.1 and 1.0, are not yet PENDING paid.
The maximum time for withdrawal is 1.1 days for up to 20 days and 1.0 for free up to 30 days. I will upload a verification image as soon as the withdrawal is confirmed.




My friend's opinion.

The bitminer.io site must be well maintained.
So if you are withdrawal as much as you want on the site, this site will have to pay a lot of money.

If so, the bitminer.io site will crash quickly.



Just as Adpac from FutureNet Ad Pro should not go beyond 1000 packs, you can apply the IPV Immediate Payment Value Score to attract more people to maintain your company with the activation fee.

Because this is purely our opinion, it may not be accurate, so please do not believe this fact yet and do not give up any doubt until the day that our tests are completed.




It seems that the IPV applied score is applied according to the current bit coin price, but this is not the test result that it is still correct.

If you think that by collecting people through IPV immediate payment value points and keeping the company with the activation fee, the bitminer.io site may not be a complete fraud site,

We will prepare the situation and upload as much of the most accurate evidence and content as possible. We will continue to test this site. Even if it takes a long time to test, we will do it.




We will not stop testing this site until we find an investment in the bitminer.io site, until we withdraw the investment and continue to earn revenue.



We will upgrade to a higher version with the bit coin from bitminer.io, and we will continue testing every upgraded version.

Each version will keep track of how long it will take to withdraw, how long IPV immediate payment will be applied, and will post all the results.




We will endeavor to ensure that bitminer.io delivers the exact content whether it is a scam site or not.

It is really adventure. To us this is an adventure.

Please continue to look at my writing.

Keep looking at our results.

If our results are genuine, then it is not too late to make a premium payment, or if you decide to do bit coin mining on this site at that time.

See our certified image, and you do not decide too soon. I do not want you to lose money.

I have not gotten any results yet.
Stay tuned until the test is completed.

Thank you ~~~



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기