2017년 1월 20일 금요일

The reason i can not withdraw the bit coin within 24 hours from the bitcoin site I mentioned

Within 24 hours on the Bitcoin site where I told you
I found out why I can not withdraw the beat coin ..

Your IPV (Instant Payout Value) is Low (0.00022000 BTC)

Upgrade BitMiner or invite referrals to increase IPV for auto payouts, or wait 20+ days until your withdrawal is processed manually.

Visits Referrals 13 Finances Upgrades

After I upgraded to version 1.1, I got a message when I tried the withdrawal request again.




This is what I translated through Google Translator.

To illustrate, this site has the value of instant payouts for each version of it.

So if you want to increase your payout value instantly in order to withdraw within 24 hours, you can upgrade your beat coin mining program by each version, or you can make a lot of friend referrals with your own referral link to increase IPV for automatic payouts, We had to wait for a fixed time period for each version until it was completed.

As a reminder, the free version is available for withdrawal requests
I have to wait 30 days.

If you can not wait for 30 days, you can promote your referral link and invite a lot of friends to increase the value of your IPV instant payout.

And even if you ask for withdrawal and upgrade to version 1.1, you can not withdraw it immediately. If you want to withdraw immediately within 24 hours, you can invite many friends and increase the value of your IPV instant payout.

If it is hard to recommend your friend,
I have to wait 20 days.

If you upgrade to a higher version, you can get a faster withdrawal. If you do not want to upgrade to a higher version, you can invite a lot of friends.

Do you understand what I mean?


So if you finally upgrade to version 1.4, version 1.4 seems to be ready to be withdrawn immediately without needing to wait a few days or several days until it is withdrawn or without such a requirement.
As you can see in the image above, the final version, version 1.4, says that it is withdrawing immediately.

You do not have to wait a few days like other versions ~
You do not even have to invite your friends.

The only reason to invite a friend when you are in version 1.4 is because you are paid 100% of the amount that a friend pays for a recommendation.

I understand what you mean ~ ~

So anyway, I'm going to make this site a bit coin
I'll have to test again to see if it's paid well.

So, if you have more testing and you can confirm that the money has been deposited to my bit coin address, I will post the profit verification status ~ ^^ *

I'm doing a bit coin free mining site
If you are wondering, read the blog post

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기