2017년 1월 20일 금요일

Bitminer.io start verification ~ ^^ *

As I said last time, I will try to make a withdrawal request with my friend on the bitminer site through version 1.1 and version 1.0 free.
This is my account screen in version 1.1. I think I need to make a value of 0.00022000 bit coins by recommendation to fill in the IPV immediate payment value in my account.

If not, I guess I have to wait 20 days for the withdrawal.

If you want to withdraw more quickly than 20 days, you have to upgrade.
This is my friend screen in version 1.0. To fill in the IPV immediate payment value in my friend's account, I think I need to fill in the value of 0.00026000 bit coin via recommendation.

Otherwise, it seems that you have to wait 30 days for the withdrawal.

My other friend said that he upgraded to version 1.2.

According to my friend, when I upgrade to version 1.2, I get a message saying that I have to wait 10 days for the withdrawal.

Now it's time to start verification.

1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 versions of the test. After 10 days of 1.2 version, and after 20 days of 1.1 version, and 1.0 free version of 30 days later, it will be checked whether the beat coin is paid normally.

10, 20 and 30 days after the beat coin is paid on this site, please take a moment longer because we will upload the confirmation picture immediately.

Thank you ~~ ^^ *

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기