2017년 1월 20일 금요일

Bitminer.io Bit coin free mining site We are testing whether it is scam or not.

I introduced bitmier.io bitcoin free mining site to my Instastagram
A foreigner saw me saying that this site does not give me money to buy
With my friends, whether this site is really a scam or not
We are testing this site in various ways.



Once I upgrade to version 1.1, I wait
The bit coin has increased a lot more.


As you can see in the image, you can see the part you marked with red?
I can see that my friend signed up and made a payment through my referral link and got me a referral allowance. 



As you can see in this image, I am asking for a withdrawal when I am in the free version, so I see that message in the orange area. It seems that if you request a withdrawal when you are in the free version, you will have to wait 30 days for withdrawal. If you want to withdraw within 24 hours, you can increase your IPV instant payment, or you can upgrade to pay for a bitminer version, or you can invite a friend to make a recommendation.
 



You can go to your account and go to your account to see who has visited you with this recommended link. IP is covered for privacy.


You can also check out the bitminer version of people you've visited with your referral links.
I have to check whether this is an ASSET fraud or not and pay the premium.
Well ... thanks to him, as I told you before, I received the referral allowance.

Anyway, from the free version, what is the maximum withdrawal amount for each version?
I was wondering if I could withdraw money every few days in a month ...

(I wrote this part about the 0.005-bit coin deposit in the last posting, so I will not explain it separately)

I'm making as much data as I can with my friends and testing and verifying whether it's a fraud or not. I will post it as soon as the test result comes out. ^^ *

If you do not, you can contact the site administrator
I will confirm the correct answer.

Thank you ~ ^^ *

If you are wondering about the bit coin mining site I am doing, read the blog post

Http://blog.naver.com/jandyh/220914659404



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기