2017년 1월 21일 토요일

Bitminer.io bit coin free mining site. This site has picked me up one thing.

Bitminer.io bit coin free mining site

This site has picked me up one thing.

What's up with this site ???

It was when I asked for withdrawal yesterday.
At that time, the IPV immediate payout value for the 24-hour withdrawal was clearly 0.00002600 BTC. By the way.....


Do you see ????
I posted an IPV instant payment on this site in one day.
The current IPV immediate payment value is 0.00003900 BTC.

It was about 0.00001300 BTC higher.

The IPV immediate payment value does not increase much.


And yesterday, the immediate payment value within the 24 hours of version 1.1
It was definitely 0.00022000 BTC .. But ......


You see? The 1.1 version of the IPV Immediate Payment value has risen to 0.00033000 BTC.

Approximately 0.00011000 BTC has risen ~~

I was testing whether this site is scam or not.
It seems to be quick to respond to the bitminer.io site.

It's funny.

IPV Immediately I increased the value of the payment and I have enhanced my conditions to invite more friends.

It seems that you are urging me to quickly upload from this site.

Anyway, until my friend and I have requested withdrawal, version 1.0 will be 30 days,
The 1.1 version is 20 days, the 1.2 version is 10 days,
Version 1.0 is on the 29th, version 1.1 is on the 19th, version 1.2 is on the 9th.

I hope you will all wait ~ I will tell you the test results in the next few days as I told you.
I'll do it. This will ensure that all sites are Scam or not.
The test will not be finished once this time, either after 30 days or after 30 days. And after 20 days, 20 days, 10 days, and 10 days later

I will be constantly testing whether the bit coin will be withdrawn normally from this site.

And once the 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 versions are validated, they will test the next version.

If you like it, you can share this article as much as you like.

It will be shared on the Internet so much. The Bitminer.io site can not do scam.

Please support me ~~~ Thank you ~~~


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기